The Tenuta Aiola Shooting Club
Conducting and organizing shooting activities such as shooting with dogs,stalking shooting from hides and towers and Cacciarella (the club shoot) as stipulated within the local laws and by local custom.
1. Chairman (shall represent the Club).
2. Secretary (shall be in charge of keeping records and administration).
3. Shooting Director (shall determine together with members of the Board, the shooting calendar).
4. Clubhouse Director (shall manage and organize all clubhouse events etc.).
5. Advisors (members of the Board who shall meet annually in order to decide on routine administration). 6. Members (will meet annually
to decide on matters regarding extraordinary administration of the company).
Members must be seconded by 2 existing members.
Their admission to the Club shall be approved by the Board, provided they have a minimum age of 18 years and have no criminal record.
They must be in possession of a valid shooting license and have paid their membership dues.
Members are entitled to use the clubhouse and to wear the official colours of the club (grey & burgundy). They may participate in social and shooting events (see list of shoots) according to the regulations and tariffs. A maximum of two guests may be invited provided they comply with the shooting laws and have the prior consent of the President or Secretary.
€10,000 to be paid annually before the 21st of September.
The Fees Include
- The right to shoot with dogs accompanied by a gamekeeper.
- The right to bring a maximum of 2 guests.
- The fees include the possibility of shooting a maximum of 25 birds per day of shoot.
- The members may participate in the Cacciarella,which is the club shoot of wild boar,that will be held every year in November.
- The fees include the use of the shooting towers and hides.
- The fees include the use of the Clubhouse and it’s catering services during the shooting season provided that a 24Hours notice has been given to the secretary.
- The fees EXCLUDE the cost of the shot boars which are subject to the tariffs of the Aiola shooting company.
- The Clubhouse also provides accommodation,the cost of which is stipulated at the start of each shooting season. A complete list outlining the services and a price-list will be attached
Hunting Tariffs 2016/2017
Meals: 30 Euros per person for lunch and 50 Euros for dinner.
Accommodation: 120 Euros per night for a single room and 150 Euros for a double room. Cost of maintenance and housing of shooting dogs: 200 euros per month.
Please refer to the Secretary regarding luncheons and shoots with guests.
(Including walking up with dogs and driven shoots)
- Annual fee: 10.000,00 euros due on or before the 1st August of each year.
- Each member has the right to shoot a maximum of 25 birds per day. Additional birds will be charged at the rate of 30 euros per bird, an account will be provided to the member at the end of each shooting season, which in Italy ends on the 31st of January.
- Each member can invite up to 2 guest for each shooting day. Guests must have a valid licence and insurance to shoot in Italy.
- Members can be escorted by a game keeper at the rate of 60 euro per day (including dogs).
- Members can use the shooting lodge, breakfast is included in the membership, night accommodation and meals will be charged separately.
- The estate can provide kennelling for members dog at a rate of 200 euros per month per dog.
- Members can participate in the annual estate boar shoot that will usually take place in November, members’ guests can be invited, subject to availability, and they will be charged 800 euro per person.
- Non-members can book individual or group boar shooting at a rate of 800 euros per gun , there are 4-6 boar shoots during the season.
- Boar shooting annual membership provides the right to participate in 4 shoots at a reduced price of 3,000 euros per year.
WEEKEND DRIVEN SHOOTING:
(For non members)
Weekend Driven Shooting
(a) Birds: Full Weekend
- Arrival Friday evening, departure Sunday afternoon.
- Price includes 4 drives per day (8 drives total) with up to a 1000 birds per day, accommodation and meals for guns and partners.
- 8 Guns 25, 000 euros, 10 guns 30,000 euros.
(b) Birds and Boars: Full Weekend
- Price includes one day of driven birds and one day of driven wild boar, accommodation for guns and partners.
- 8 Guns 25000 euros , 10 guns 30000 euros.
(c) Half Weekend:
- Arrival – Friday Evening, Departure – Saturday Afternoon.
- Price includes 4 drives with up to a 1000 birds for the day.
- 8 Guns 12,000 euros, 10 guns 15,000 euros.
Boar and Roe Deer Stalking
- 60 Euros for the game keeper per day.
- 350-1500 Euros per deer.
- 500 Euros young boar.
- 750-1000 Euros big boar (verro).
* Accommodation, food and drinks – Included.
* Transport/transfers – Not included.
* Cartridges/tips – Not included